maven-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Shum" <tcs...@htisec.com>
Subject RE: specify "<build>" section outside projects pom.xml
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:26:50 GMT

Hi Moritz,

Why don't you simply make a parent pom for all your poms to inherit from?

--
Best Regards,
AdRiAN ShUM

-----Original Message-----
From: Moritz Maisel [mailto:maisel@sipgate.de]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 4:00 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: specify "<build>" section outside projects pom.xml

Hi all,

I am using maven with tycho to build osgi bundles. In my project's
pom.xml I need the following section:
> <build>
> <plugins>
> <plugin>
> <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
> <artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> <version>0.9.0</version>
> <extensions>true</extensions>
> </plugin>
> </plugins>
> </build>

I don't want to repeat that in all my projects, but would rather like to
have that specified in one single place from where it is automagically
included in all poms. I researched about putting that into settings.xml,
but had no success with that.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!
Moritz

--
sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.at - www.sipgate.co.uk

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your
system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. Haitong International Securities Group, its group
companies and their content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy
or completeness of this email or its attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted,
destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parties do not accept liability
for any damage caused by this e-mail.