maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Oracle and IBM maven repos
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:56:39 GMT
May I also warn you of relying on random repos for solving your current
problem of finding a specific artifact. Some repos have a bad history of not
following Maven best-practice, which ultimately will bite you in the...
Personally I'm very conservative when it comes to using external repos,
which I have no a little experience with.

/Anders