maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Generating web project with java, webapp, and resource folder from archtype goal
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:38:31 GMT
One mail to the list per question is enough. We understand that you're
asking because something is blocking you, but there is no need to spam the
list.
Give people a few days to respond (although you very often get a response
quicker than that on this list). If nobody responds, it could be that there
is no good answer.

/Anders