maven-users mailing list archives

From Greg Akins <angryg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Diff JUnit eclipse and maven, UTF-8 ?
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:09:34 GMT
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 4:49 AM, Carpentier Xavier (GreenIvory)
<x.carpentier@greenivory.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some differences occur when executing JUnit test between maven 3 in eclipse (fail) and
JUnit embedded eclipse, hudson maven 2 (ok). Maybe because it's an UTF-8 problem.

Could be, I supposed.. Can you share the error message, or the
differing results?

Is it that a JUnit test failed in Maven3, but didn't fail in Eclipse?
I've had this happen because of dependencies, artifacts not being
cleaned and (the strangest one, but it wasn't Maven's fault or
Eclipse/JUnit) files weren't read from the same order from the file
system

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org