maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Automating Deployment to JBoss from Nexus
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:10:52 GMT
not quite the solution you are looking for but have a look at the
ship-maven-plugin @ mojo

On 31 January 2011 11:17, Tirumal Reddy Moolamalla
<t.moolamalla@zensar.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Currently I am able to build my artifacts using Maven and successfully published to Nexus
repository. I want to deploy deploy the war files and other configuration zip files from Nexus
to the remote Jboss server. I have few doubts regarding this.

> 1)    Can I use separate pom.xml file for my deployment activity, where I will be mentioning
the path of the files from Nexus and path of deployment.

> 2)    If I have to use the same pom.xml (which is my projects pom), then how can I
pick the artifact directly from Nexus repository without looking in local repo or target folder.
I had a glance of JBoss plugins and Cargo plugin. But unable to understand how to pick the
war/conf files from my Nexus repo where I published previously.