maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Maven release:perform deploy failed access denied
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:36:54 GMT
hi!

Please look at the file permissions on your server, maybe the file got uploaded by someone
else and you have no right to write to this directory.

To prevent such situations, one usually uses the following settings.xml configuration:

    <server>
      <id>yourServerId</id>
      <username>yourusername</username>
      <password>yourpassword</password>
      <directoryPermissions>0775</directoryPermissions>
      <filePermissions>0664</filePermissions>
    </server>

Rerun the release with the -X option and use | tee mvn.log to catch the full output of the
maven run.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: I assume you substituted your servername in
Uploading: http://serverIp/nexus/content/groups/MyRepositories//com/project/Parent/0.0.5/Parent-0.0.5.pom
, right?