maven-users mailing list archives

From manta7 <man...@msn.com>
Subject Maven & Hibernate
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:09:28 GMT

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with Hibernate and Maven :

I have an EAR project which contains an EAR and an EJB project.
Into my EJB project, I succed to configure and to use correctly Hibernate.
But when I wish to consume a web service, Netbeans add automaticaly (I don't
know why) in my pom.xml the following code :

<resources>
   <resource>
      <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
      <directory>src</directory>
      <includes/>
   </resource>
</resources>

Then, when I deploy the EAR into a JBoss 5 server, I have an error saying
that the persistence unit is not found.
It is surely the code above that block, but when I remove it, it pass the
compilation and the deployment but I had an error during the execution
because it can't found the WSDL.

So I'm totally blocked :(
I don't know if I had to remove or not the code above, if I had to change
it, why my persistence unit is not found etc...