maven-users mailing list archives

From Russ Tremain <ru...@releasetools.org>
Subject RE: webservice for maven artifact search?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 23:57:07 GMT
Well, if I were going to design something from scratch, I think a simple REST'ful api would
suffice, perhaps similar to hudson:

	http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Remote+access+API

(although don't need so many choices!)

So perhaps I should broaden my question - is there anything out there already, webservice
or any other remote api?

[I'm doing another large maven conversion, and it would be helpful to be able to query/retrieve
pomable dependency snippets into a text file.  The dependencies are currently encoded in 400+
ant files.]

:)

thx,
-russ