maven-users mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: maven-eclipse-plugin
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 00:09:16 GMT
On a related note, can anyone summarize what the best way of maintaining eclipse projects from
Maven is?  I use IDEA, and the best way from there is IDEA itself, not with the IDEA plugin
for Maven.

Is the same true for Eclipse that the IDE plugin for Maven is better than the Maven plugin
for the IDE?  If so, what is the best plugin for Eclipse (there seems to be more than one).

Thanks, Brian