maven-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: RE: How to have release management incremental (or release) builds publish to Nexus, but not user builds?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 00:16:59 GMT

Success!  Does the "settings/servers/server/id" value have to match the "project/distributionManagement/repository/id"
value?  That's what I have now, and it works.  I can't find any statement to this effect in
the documentation I've seen so far (including this latest link).

My "deploy" test now uploads the snapshots to the snapshot repo, and I can browse them in
Nexus.