maven-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schuff <Christian.Sch...@netviewer.com>
Subject Using <%= * %> as delimiter
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:07:18 GMT
Hi guys,

due to a requirement of our operations team i need to use "<%= * %>" pattern as a delimiter
when filtering resources. Unfortunately I cant get it going. I tried specifying it the following
ways:

<delimiters>
  <delimiter>&lt;%= * %&gt;</delimiter>
</delimiters>

<delimiters>
  <delimiter>&lt;%= * %></delimiter>
</delimiters>

<delimiters>
  <delimiter><![CDATA[<%= * %>]]></delimiter>
</delimiters>

I also tried leaving the blanks out, but always with the same disappointing result. It worked
well before with the default delimiter ${*} and nothing else was changed since then.

Might this be a bug or am I wrong in escaping this pattern. Did anyone ever use a similar
pattern containing xml-entities?

Cheers
Christian