maven-users mailing list archives

From <ilya.may...@ubs.com>
Subject Multiple packages with different configuration files
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:20:04 GMT

Hello,

I am new to this list and may just missed this topic discussion.

I have a web application that I need to compile and package into
war/ear/tar.
This app need to be packaged with different configuration files (server
names/IP addresses) for Dev/QA/Prod environments.
However I don't want to recompile the base code for each environment,
but just package it with appropriate config files.

Which mojo should I use  and how to do this?
I guess this is a trivial and standard requirement.
I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ilya
Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html
for important disclosures and information about our e-mail
policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders
or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social
Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other
personal information.