maven-users mailing list archives

From Scott Miller <miller.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven 3 profiles.xml replacement?
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 05:44:49 GMT
Sorry, I guess I didn't explain.  The configuration settings need to
be version controlled and the hudson server runs the builds for the
whole company.

As it stands now, we pull the profiles.xml files from a different svn
repo and copy them in as part of the hudson build.  I guess we could
put the settings.xml file for the hudson user in to source control,
but having all of that information from across all of our projects in
one place is far from ideal.

-Scott