maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: How to make sure the local repository contains the latest versionof a specific artifact?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:54:12 GMT
I agree, I don't like version ranges either.
But, for some reason he wants to always use the latest version and then
specifying with no upper limit could do the trick. However, I would never
use that for any build I'd like to be able to reproduce. In my case that
would be everything I use Maven for...:-)

/Anders