maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse multi-module project with maven
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:09:03 GMT
Yes, a parent is a pom project. Your api project is a jar project - it
creates a jar.

So create an aggregating project which can also be the parent project. Then
create three jar projects, which are listed as modules.
There are create resources on the Internet explaining all this.

Regarding Eclipse: use m2eclipse and it will take care of everything for
you.

/Anders