maven-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency problem with jasper
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:02:53 GMT
2010/11/2 Clément TRUNG <clement.trung@syntesys.eu>:
> the maven-metadata file contains html code that Maven sure is unable to
> read. Obviously, I'm not Jasper forge administrator and can't change the way
> the site works, what are the solutions available to handle this kind of
> situation ?

Simple, call the Jasper forge administrator and ask him/her to fix it.
Other options are:
1. install locally Jasper Reports artifacts and say goodbye to Jasper
repositories
2. install a Maven repository manager (e.g. Nexus) that can act as a
proxy to Jasper Forge (however I don't know if it will work).

Antonio