maven-users mailing list archives

From Julien Martin <bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with annotations processing and maven compiler plugin
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:24:43 GMT
Benson,

Here is what I have added:
 <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.jeanbaptistemartin</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jeanbaptistemartin</artifactId>
                        <version>1.3</version>
                        <type>war</type>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>

Here is what I still get:
Compilation failure
error: Annotation processor
'com.jeanbaptistemartin.util.TestAnnotationsProcessor' not found

Also: when I tried to force the version of the plugin, I get a warning.

Any idea?

J.