maven-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best practice re: releasing large assembly artifacts
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 20:01:12 GMT
2010/11/5 Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>:
> This seems to require the least special maven POM code (essentially, none, I think -
so that might qualify it as a maven best practice :-) ).  Does anyone see a flaw in this
approach?

IMHO as a release manager I would hate it, since I have to do more manual steps.
BTW, probably a good approach is specifying a different repository in
<distributionManagement> just for the assembly project. This way you
don't have to move them from the repository to people.a.o and you can
move them with a simple "mv".

Antonio