maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Rotick <pc.gree...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting phase in a plugin
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:24:30 GMT
OK I will have to use configuration then.

In that case, if there are multiple instances of the plugin in a single pom
hierarchy with multiple executions, is it true that there is only one
instance of the plugin mojo object which is reconfigured for each execution?

On 29 November 2010 18:41, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com