maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse multi-module project with maven
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 13:59:49 GMT
You should create one aggregating Maven project, which is a pom project
which lists your three modules (api, batch, and web).
Then, in the sub-folders stated by your module names, create the Maven
projects that will be creating your jars.

So, in total you will have four Maven projects. This is what's called a
multi-module project which is explained in many places on the Internet.

/Anders