maven-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Oskarsson <daniel.oskars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The POM for com.google.gwt:gwt-incubator:jar:2.0.1
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:08:47 GMT
I guess I'm asking for the documentation of the process to get something
published in the official repository, to get something deleted, and as in
this case to change something. I interpret your answer saying that the
author is responsible for most of these things and will indeed ask them. Did
check their issue list and found duplicate issues asking for the same thing.

Thanks for your reply.

/D