maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New version of Eclipse from Springsource
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:42:11 GMT
>> This seems off-topic for the Maven list?
> Perhaps not. I like the fact that STS comes bundled with Maven
> 2.2.1 and m2e. If you're a Maven developer then this is a good IDE bundle.

I personally don't particularly mind the occasional Maven-related
announcement like this, and believe there are a number of Maven
users/developers who are using STS and appreciate it. I actually just
pulled STS down for another machine just last week and got the old
version, so this will cause me to go update several installs.

Perhaps next time it should be tagged [OT] or even [ANN] in the
subject to avoid any complaints?

Wayne