maven-users mailing list archives

From Clément TRUNG <clement.tr...@syntesys.eu>
Subject Re: Dependency problem with jasper
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 15:15:53 GMT
Thanks for your advise,

I temporarily found a solution by modifying the url in the jasperreports
pom.xml file in my local repository (<repositories>/<repository> tag) but it
is obviously a dubious solution and i'll try look at the repository manager
option when i have time.

Clement,

--

I temporarily found a solution by directly modifying jasperreports pom.xml
(section