maven-users mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: [OT] BarCamp Apache Sydney - December 11, 2010
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 01:26:03 GMT
PS:
I've just presented Maven (under SE != plumbing session) at Barcamp
Charleston:

http://barcampchs.org/session/software-development/overview-latest-sw-development-technologies-applied

On 15 November 2010 20:18, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I figure there may be a few Sydneysiders on this list, so I thought you
> might be interested in attending a BarCamp at the University of Sydney next
> month. Please help us to spread the word.
>
> WHEN: Saturday 11 December. Registration is at 9:30am, for a 10:00am start.
> WHERE: The Darlington Centre, University of Sydney, at 174 City Road,
> Darlington.
>
> The event is free, but you need to sign up:
> http://barcamp.org/BarCampApacheSydney
> We will use the discussion group for updates and plans closer to the date:
> http://groups.google.com/group/barcamp-sydney
>
> The BarCamp is being run in conjunction with the Apache Software
> Foundation, and several Apache committers will be there proposing talks.
> However it is still run like a normal BarCamp, and given we haven't had one
> in Sydney in the last year we're expecting a diverse turn out. If you're
> interested in BarCamps and particularly Apache projects, please come along!
> There'll almost certainly be a chance to talk about Maven and related
> projects.
>
> We've ensured that wifi, snacks and some other goodies will be provided on
> the day. Lunch may also be provided, depending on available sponsorship.
>
> There will also be a dinner & drinks event the night before for those who
> are interested.
>
> See you there!
>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/

Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈