maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: maven-metadata containing SNAPSHOT versions when Nexus group references release proxy repo
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:07:07 GMT
I think the problem is that you're proxying one of the repo groups of
JBoss's Nexus instance. That one includes the apache snapshots, which is
intentional:
http://community.jboss.org/message/564903#564903

Instead, proxy the appropriate release repos. The jboss repo group 'public'
also proxies Maven central I believe, which you don't want.

There's info about the new nexus instance at JBoss at the JBoss blog:
http://community.jboss.org/en/build/blog
You should be able to find info there regarding which repos you should
proxy.

/Anders