maven-users mailing list archives

From Moritz Winter <moritz.a.win...@googlemail.com>
Subject No surefire-reports directory and BuildFailureException
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:02:54 GMT
Hi,

First of all I would like to mention that this is my first post on this
list, I hope that this question is posted in the right place. I have
tried finding a solution for my problem, but it either doesn't exist, or
my limited brain can't manage to figure out how to do it (I strongly
hope it is the latter).

If I call "mvn test" on a project of mine, the last lines show me the
BuildFailureExeception and "Please refer to [..]/target/surefire-reports
for the individual test results."
Problem is, there isn't a directory "surefire-reports" in the target of
the project. Adding -e and -X, trying -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true
generated a empty report and -Dsurefire.useFile=false didnt help either.
Any suggestions how to get to the root cause of the error?

Used version is surefire 2.6, but i did try 2.2 - 2.6 and none worked!

Project: http://rapidshare.com/files/428614057/arquillian-example.zip