maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>
Subject Re: maven-resources-plugin & file-encoding
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:16:25 GMT
Hi Roland,

sorry. My mail client was out of sync. When I wrote the mail, no response to

In this case it sounds like something very special.
You can check...

... if you have any specific profiles in your POM that are OS dependent but I
doubt that it is related

... if you have the exact same JVM version on both systems (maybe on linux you
even have a different JVM implementation underhood, depending on your distro)

... if there is some effect by the VCS client that you use to checkout the
sources on linux or windows. You can probably check with a hex-editor or
get both versions on an usb-stick and diff them.

Just some toughts but after all I am clue-less.

Regards
   Jörg