maven-users mailing list archives

From "Salgar, Mehmet \(external\)" <mehmet.sal...@external.telekom.de>
Subject Replacing classes in a jar after bug fixes - patches
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:06:18 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have a question about how to replace a class in a dependency jar after
a bug fix....

I made a fix for a class in a framework that is not developed from us,
now during our build process I like to place patched class inside of
original dependency....

So my question is there a maven plugin for this purpose....I know, I can
do this with maven ant plugin but I hoping may be there is a better
way...

Thx for the answers....

Telekom Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Hottges (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt,
Thomas Freude,
Friedrich Fu?, Christoph Ganswindt, Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dietmar
Welslau
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328