maven-users mailing list archives

From chemit <che...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: properties inheritance does not work on windows os
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:41:45 GMT
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:27:24 -0600
"Yanko, Curtis" <curt_yanko@uhc.com> wrote:

> Is this only on Maven 3.0? We haven't crossed that bridge yet.

Good point, I have just try with version 2.2.1 and result is the same.

I really don't understand why this works on linux but not under
windows, there is some mysteries somewhere.

Just to note, we use this since some times now (having version with a
property in dependenciesManagement of a parent pom) and we never had the
problem (since now :)).

I will have a look in maven jira in case.

Perharps what we are doing is wrong ? I really don't know...

Thanks.

--
Tony Chemit