maven-users mailing list archives

From "Yanko, Curtis" <curt_ya...@uhc.com>
Subject RE: Resolving parent pom from the filesystem
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:35:41 GMT

It *always* looks up a level for a pom. This is why I would only use
that *up-a-level* pom for aggregation and not inheritance stuff. For
that we make the parentpom project at the module level and *build* it
(install or deploy) like any other project.

Curt Yanko | Continuous Integration Services | UnitedHealth Group IT
Making IT Happen, one build at a time, 600 times a day