maven-users mailing list archives

From Adam Krieg <akr...@pragmatrading.com>
Subject Using Emma Plugin as part of install build
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:12:32 GMT
I'm trying to integrate emma into a build.  I would like to switch emma instrumentation on,
run the "install" build, make the jars and have a report generated at the end.  I know I can
run emma:emma and have it compile/test/run the report, but I want to build and install the
jars, like I would in a normal install.  How can I do both without running the tests twice
(once instrumented, once not instrumented)?

It seems like the old maven-emma-plugin could support this with emma:on and emma:report.
Is there any way to do this with emma-maven-plugin?

Disclaimer: http://pragmatrading.com/disclaimer.html