maven-users mailing list archives

From ginni <gi...@aero.org>
Subject Add parent pom project to repos?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:51:41 GMT

We're thinking of using Nexus for an internal repository and would like to
know if it is possible (and how) to host parent pom projects there?  We have
a (grand)parent pom project "aero" with a parent pom child project "common"
and then modules within that which all reference common as their parent
(common references aero).  So, if a developer wants to check out one of the
modules from SVN, he would also need the common and aero poms.  Is it
advisable to do it this way? If not, what is the best practice?

Thanks!

Ginni