maven-users mailing list archives

From "banka.ravi" <banka.r...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with transitive dependencies
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:09:43 GMT

I have following dependencies

webService_war : here is all webservice code

    |--webServiceClient_jar : this is a dummy project. It takes the
webService.war and generates
            |                          proxies then builds a jar out of
them.
            |--ClientApps_jar : uses the webServicesClient.Jar to use the
services provided by the
                                       webService.

Now the issue is, while developing Eclipse donot identify the classes in the
webServicesClient.jar. It shows every line that has classes from
webServicesClient as error. If I write code blindly and then compile it
compiles successfully and I can also deploy and use the app with out any
issues.

Any idea on resolving the above problem

Regards,
B. Ravi Shankar