maven-users mailing list archives

From Todd Nine <t...@spidertracks.com>
Subject Re: Problem with release plugin versions
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:10:01 GMT
Hi Brett,
  There wasn't any version in my pom.  I believe I've found the issue.
I had a repository that connected to github, which is issuing 301
redirects.  This bug is the underlying issue

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGON-314

Maven is downloading the http response as the pom.xml, which in turn
fails on the run because it is not a valid pom.  Is there any progress
on this issue?

Thanks,

Todd