maven-users mailing list archives

From Cameron <Cameron.Hin...@nike.com>
Subject Re: Surefire NPE
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:26:35 GMT

I've tried hard coding the resource bundle path and I get the same result.
And it only happens about half the time, regardless.

Judging by the stack trace, the problem is somehow related to what happens
when Surefire forks so that the tests run in their own JVM process.  When I
set "forkMode" to "never", I don't get the error any more but several of my
tests fail because they require their own process.

Let me know if anyone has any other ideas.