maven-users mailing list archives

From jeb001 <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse multi-module project with maven
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:27:25 GMT

Ok, that works the way I want... with 4 eclipse projects and only 3 real
ones.

Now, I'm looking for the best way to use maven profiles with my new project
organisation..
I just wanna create 2 profiles, developpement and production, for each
project.
The production profile will have to package using src/main/resources-prod
directory, and thes
developpements one will package with the src/main/resources-dev directory..

In wich pom file should I create those profiles ? in the aggreagating
project ? Wher should I put the resources directories ??

thanks for your help.

Jeremy