maven-users mailing list archives

From "jon.mithe" <jon.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom assembly of multi module project
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:35:26 GMT

Thanks for the reply.   Yeah that is what I am trying to achieve.  So there
are no configuration files within the jars and I'm trying to keep the
configs in the extra folder on the side.  As far as I'm aware maven can only
produce one artifact from the module during the build, so the only way I can
see it will work would be some sort of zip/jar with all the complied jars
inside + the extra config directories attached on the side.

Trying to think of ways to simplify the build, but cant see any.

Hmm.

Thanks,
Jon