maven-users mailing list archives

From paladine <yasinma...@yahoo.com>
Subject run a bash script after creating war file
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:52:07 GMT

Hi everyone.

my purpose is to run a bash script after creating war file.
i tried using maven-ant plugin. if you run ant script at 'generate-sources'
phase, it runs but this doesn't live up to my expectations because at that
phase war file hadn't been created yet. When i specified 'deploy' for this
script, it doesn't run.

Basically, i want to send my war file to a remote server that doesn't
contain a maven repo so i think deploy phase is not good method to do this
job because deploy phase requires a maven repo.

Briefly, # mvn package
           # scp target/****.war root@serverIp:

i want to do this in pom.xml

thanks in advance