maven-users mailing list archives

From ginni <gi...@aero.org>
Subject Re: Maven Site Customization
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:41:07 GMT

Hi,

Yes, I do have the <relativePath> in each pom parent declaration.  And, I
have read the FAQs.

Here's what I am getting when I run site:stage at the topmost parent pom
project:
  http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n3249031/dirs.gif

In 'site' I see index.html.  When I open it, I see the index.apt I created.
There are none of the links I put into site.xml in it, nor the graphic
header I listed in there.  But the overview page is there.  The navigation
allows me to drill into the common module and from common, I can drill into
the other modules. Once I do so, I cannot return back up to a parent project
via the leftmost navigation; there are no links to do so.

I presumed by including links in site.xml they would just be included (like
reference sites) in the navigation. It that not the case? I was not
expecting the project style to be applied to the external sites.

Thanks again,
Ginni