maven-users mailing list archives

From ginni <gi...@aero.org>
Subject Re: Maven Site Customization
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:02:24 GMT

Also, I added site.xml to each of the pom projects that are 'modules' of the
parent.  The structure is like this:

http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n3248665/project-structure.gif

where aero is the parent pom. common is also a parent pom with aero as its
parent. Its modules are all those under common. The other projects (e.g.,
justification) are pom projects with common as the parent and the sub
projects (e.g., justification-data) as modules.

I added site.xml to each of the pom projects to describe them and included
ref="parent", ref="modules" and ref="reports" in each one.  However, when I
look at the common project, I see no link to the aero parent.
Again, my images do not show up, though my index.apt files are being used.
Does some information in the pom.xml overwrite what is specified in
site.xml?

Additionally, there is no link to javadocs.  How do I set all of this up
correctly?

Thanks!