maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Assembly Plugin
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:22:48 GMT

works on my machine:

        <configuration>
          <descriptors>
            <descriptor>src/assemble/bin.xml</descriptor>
          </descriptors>
        </configuration>

file structure:
pom.xml (located in current folder)
 src (folder of current folder)
   assemble (subfolder of src)
      bin.xml  (contents of assemble subfolder)

did you check to see if the descriptor tag is relative to the location of the pom.xml you
are referencing?
is it located in the relative path referenced by descriptor tag?
do you have access to the file?
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.