maven-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Company-wide settings
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:02:31 GMT
Can't you put all these settings into a company wide parent pom that is the parent of each
project pom (but not located in the file system parent)?  You can certainly do this with profiles.
 All the apache projects that use maven that I know of do this.  And, there's an apache wide
pom that sets up stuff shared by pretty much all apache projects that use maven.

david jencks