maven-users mailing list archives

From "Shelley, Ryan" <Ryan.Shel...@disney.com>
Subject Re: Multiple projects -> one artifact
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 15:31:10 GMT
Be careful with this plugin though, as I've had versions of different
dependant jars get merged into the end jar.  I ended up with two
versions of Spring that clobbered the "spring." files in META-INF and
included multiple versions of the same classes - which generated some
fun errors to debug.  I had to manually fix the archives created by
hand.

Ryan Shelley