maven-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Camblor <fcamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven is a swamp
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:03:10 GMT
I won't argue about closing tag, it's obvious a "}" is cleaner than a
"</myTag>"

But I insist about code completion that is :
- I'm in <build> section, I don't remember how my tag for target directory
is named, I hit ctrl+space (under eclipse *cough*) and it provide me with
all available tags in the <build> section ...
- ... plus it provides, too, a documentation for all tags !

I don't know if with YAML, we can use an xml schema to describe the current
document structure.
If so, it will have all the benefits.
If not, it will lose something important to my point of view.

Frédéric