maven-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Hellewell <>
Subject Re: Dependencies, modules, and dependency plugin
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 14:02:37 GMT
In case I want to make changes to the dependency.

This won't be the general workflow, but if I'm working on artifact A, which
depends on artifact B, and I notice a change needs to be made to B, rather
than have to manually checkout B and make changes there, I want to make it
more seamless by providing an automatic way of getting the source that was
used to build B.

Then of course I can make changes, commit them, and install/deploy a new
version of B.

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:36 AM, Antonio Petrelli <