maven-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Hellewell <ssh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem unpacking dependencies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:59:12 GMT
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Haszlakiewicz, Eric
<EHASZLA@transunion.com> wrote:

> Do you have the right type specified in your /project/dependencies/dependency element?
 If you're trying to unpack a zip type dependency it needs to be listed as such in both the
dependency element and the plugin configuration.

The dependency uses packaging type is "pom", but when deployed it
includes both a .pom and a .zip because I use the assembly plugin to
package up some stuff into a zip.

my
plugin configuration and no matter what I get that error, because
apparently it is trying to unpack the pom file.

It sounds like I need to make it skip the pom file, but
<copyPom>false</copyPom> that Jon mentioned didn't help :(

Phillip