maven-users mailing list archives

From Jon Paynter <kittl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem unpacking dependencies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:58:39 GMT
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Phillip Hellewell <sshock@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Jon Paynter <kittle31@gmail.com> wrote:
> > yeah i got the same problem.  No amount of google searching seemed to
> turn
> > up a proper solution.  Eventually I found this in one of the other
> > dependency plugin goals (not a part of unpack-dependencies)
> > <copyPom>false</copyPom>
> >
> > It seems to fix the problem.
>
> Hmm, that's not solving it for me :(  What version of Maven do you
> have?  This sounds like an undocumented feature that perhaps no longer
> exists?

Im using maven3  but the documentation on the website is for maven2, so it
should work.

Also it seems I misspoke earlier:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/copy-dependencies-mojo.html
the copy-dependencies goal Does have <copyPom> listed as an available
option.

What does your plugin configuration look like?