maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Can we pom.xml be written in JSON instead of XML?
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:51:08 GMT
For awhile I've been thinking of dusting off my polyglot maven wings and
doing a JSON based builder, but since I've never been able to resolve how
plugins such as the release plugin work with non-XML poms ( version number
rewriting etc. ) I've given up on polyglot maven for awhile.

Assuming you care about such things that is - if none of your needs involve
an automated release process based around updating XML - it shouldn't be too
hard to implement.

--
Pull me down under...