maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Error 400 when deploying releases to Nexus
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:28:36 GMT
Doubt that. I've run into exactly the same thing when trying to script
deployments which use the deploy-file goal and includes sources/javadocs. My
solution was to just ignore any error for the javadoc and sources
deployment, as the jar was actually uploaded.

You could enable redeployments, but you normally wouldn't want to do that as
you open up for errors.

/Anders