maven-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Farinacci <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi-module agregated test report
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:30:24 GMT
Hi Emerson,

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:25 AM, emerson <echofloripa.yell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Should I presume there is no equivalent to the aggregated dashboard of M1?

Yes. There is no equivalent for the M1 dashboard. Some report plugins
support aggregation, but that is on a per-plugin basis.

I realize what I'm about to suggest is even more bold than the
statements that an MRM is a necessary component for proper Maven
function in any environment of even minor sophistication (which it
is), but.. You should consider running Hudson with all of the static
code analysis tools, and test reporting, enabled. Hudson handles
proper module {checkstyle, findugs, pmd, test} aggregation on your
behalf, and in a spectacularly useful and easy way.

-Jesse